About Me N Margaret

My photo
My name is Heather and my best friend's name is Margaret, together we live in California.. me in Sacramento and Margaret in Lathrop.. We are coming together with this Blog to help you learn the 101's on Couponing and how to get your shopping experiences for nearly nothing..

Monday, June 20, 2011

MAIL CALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got tons of stuff in the mail today!!!! I got a free flag (nice one too!) A big box from Atkins with 3 bars, recipe book, carb counter info and lots of coupons, a magic wallet from L&M Cigarettes with coupons, Brez breathe right strips (3 samples) with coupons, 2 samples of Eucerin lotion with 2 coupons, AND THE BEST YET..... I got 2 coupons from Cover Girl just for letting them know how much I love their product one is for $2.00 off ANY Cover Girl product and THE OTHER... are you ready???? a coupon good for ANY ONE COVER GIRL PRODUCT FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!
 Is that not the raddest!!! I am super stoked!!! What did you get in the mail today???????????????????

<3 Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Looky-Loos of the Page