About Me N Margaret

My photo
My name is Heather and my best friend's name is Margaret, together we live in California.. me in Sacramento and Margaret in Lathrop.. We are coming together with this Blog to help you learn the 101's on Couponing and how to get your shopping experiences for nearly nothing..

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Downy Samples!!!!!!!!!!

Hey there again!! Margaret HERE!! Check check check it out yo!!!

Downy will be giving away 2,579 FREE 6 load size Samples Monday, 6/20 @ 1pm PST.

This was posted on Downy’s Facebook Page:
On Monday 6/20 at 1pm PST and Thursday 6/23 at 8am PST we’ll be giving away 6 load size bottles of Ultra Downy April Fresh! That’s right FREE stuff. We only have 2,579 Samples each day so good luck!

Hope I get mine!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Looky-Loos of the Page